- Learn how to tackle real-world problems and challenges through monthly collaborative learning sessions.
- Get real-time guidance and resources from researchers and implementation specialists at the Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness at Penn State for free.
- Open to anyone who supports military families and anyone can attend one or all of these monthly 30- to 45-minute microlearning sessions over Teams.
Examples of session topics include the following:
- I need help collecting data. Where do I start?
- I need to determine whether what I’m doing is working. How can I evaluate whether my training or program is effective?
- I need help finding a training or program. Where do I look?
What topics or questions do you have that we can help with? We want to know!
Upcoming Open Office Hours Sessions:
Penn State Users: If you are logged into your PSU account, you may encounter a blank screen or an error on the registration page. To resolve this issue, open the link in an incognito/private browser window.